To provide expertise and services on human resources development and staff welfare matters to the Commission.
- To provide strategic inputs to management on administration and human resources management issues such as recruitment, human resources development and training, promotion, retention, motivation, performance management and welfare;
- To formulate and review Scheme of service, Organization structure and Salary Structure of the Commission;
- To provide a link between the NLUPC and the Public Service Management on operationalization of the Public Service Management and Employment Policy and laws governing Public Service;
- To provide a link between the NLUPC and the Treasury Registrar on operationalization of staff service manuals and circulars;
- To provide data support and up-date records on various Human Resources information;
- To advice the Director General on Administrative and Human Resources matters; and
- To collect, analyze, store and disseminate data and information related to human resource development plans.
The Directorate is led by a Director and have two (2) Sections
- Administration and Human Resources Management,
- Finance and Accounts Section,
- Planning Section.
KURUGENZI YA UTAFITI NA MAENDELEO, UZINGATIAJI WA MATUMIZI YA ARDHI NA MIFUMO YA TAARIFA ZA MATUMIZI YA ARDHI
To promote and facilitate the advancement of scientific knowledge and technology through research and monitoring for sustainable development of land.
- To carry out research or direct studies on land use matters;
- To monitor and evaluate land use changes;
- To receive, analyse and compile all land use data from all land users in Tanzania, pinpointing problem areas and suggesting possible corrective measures to improve efficiency and productivity; and
- To train trainers on Land Use Planning Monitoring and Evaluation system at Village and District levels.
The directorate is led by a Director and have three (3) Sections as follows:-
- Research and Development Section;
- Land Use Compliance Section; and
- Land Use Management and Information Section
To prepare and review standards of planning and network stakeholders.
- To study and review the existing land use laws and policies and recommend solutions on conflicting laws and policies and report the necessary changes to the Commission;
- To undertake communication and sensitization of land use legislations and guidelines
- To inspect and enforce land use plans implementation;
- To coordinate various land use management activities and programmes being undertaken by lead agencies;
- To prepare and review guidelines and regulations forland use plans;
- To coordinate preparation and implementation of detailed land use management plans;
- Capacity building of district and regional planning authorities;
- To prepare and supervise the preparation of special areas plans such as development corridors and ecosystems planning; and
- To conduct community training and land use planning awareness to Village, Districts, Zonal and National Institutions.
- To supervise preparation and implementation of all land use plans;
- To inspect/edit preped land use plans and submit to the Minister for approval and gazzetement;
- Facilitate implementation of National land use planning programmes
- To review prepared village, district and zonal land use plans
This directorate is led by a Director and have three (3) Sections as follows:-
- Land Use Planning, and
- Land Use Management Section