To provide expertise and services on human resources development and staff welfare matters to the Commission.
- To provide strategic inputs to management on administration and human resources management issues such as recruitment, human resources development and training, promotion, retention, motivation, performance management and welfare;
- To formulate and review Scheme of service, Organization structure and Salary Structure of the Commission;
- To provide a link between the NLUPC and the Public Service Management on operationalization of the Public Service Management and Employment Policy and laws governing Public Service;
- To provide a link between the NLUPC and the Treasury Registrar on operationalization of staff service manuals and circulars;
- To provide data support and up-date records on various Human Resources information;
- To advice the Director General on Administrative and Human Resources matters; and
- To collect, analyze, store and disseminate data and information related to human resource development plans.
The Directorate will be led by a Director and have two (2) Section
- Administration and Human Resources Management; and
- Finance and Accounts Section.
To promote and facilitate the advancement of scientific knowledge and technology through research and monitoring for sustainable development of land.
- To carry out research or direct studies on land use matters;
- To monitor and evaluate land use changes;
- To receive, analyse and compile all land use data from all land users in Tanzania, pinpointing problem areas and suggesting possible corrective measures to improve efficiency and productivity; and
- To train trainers on Land Use Planning Monitoring and Evaluation system at Village and District levels.
The directorate will be led by a Director and have three (3) Sections as follows:-
- Research and Documentation Section;
- Consultancy Management Section; and
- Monitoring and Evaluation Section.
To prepare and review standards of planning and network stakeholders.
- To study and review the existing land use laws and policies and recommend solutions on conflicting laws and policies and report the necessary changes to the Commission;
- To undertake communication and sensitization of land use legislations and guidelines
- To inspect and enforce land use plans implementation;
- To coordinate various land use management activities and programmes being undertaken by lead agencies;
- To prepare and review guidelines and regulations forland use plans;
- To coordinate preparation and implementation of detailed land use management plans;
- Capacity building of district and regional planning authorities;
- To prepare and supervise the preparation of special areas plans such as development corridors and ecosystems planning; and
- To conduct community training and land use planning awareness to Village, Districts, Zonal and National Institutions.
This directorate will be led by a Director and have three (3) Section as follows:-
- Land Use Conflict Resolution;
- Land Use Coordination and Capacity Building; and
- Land Use Management Section
To facilitate preparation, review and guide implementation of land use plans.
- To supervise preparation and implementation of all land use plans;
- To inspect/edit preped land use plans and submit to the Minister for approval and gazzetement;
- Facilitate implementation of National land use planning programmes
- To review prepared village, district and zonal land use plans
This Directorate is led by a Director and have three (3) Sections as follows:-
- Village Land Use Planning;
- District Land Use Planning; and
- National Land Use Planning.